domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

Edward and his Scissors Hands








There are days when you feel a little misunderstood, or perhaps you feel the world is not on your side. Your sensitivity cause excitement for anything. Edward, star of the film by Tim Burton, is a fictional character who embodies all those feelings I describe above. Edward Scissorhands marked my life. My favorite movie without any doubt. In this outfit I'm showing the tshirt I bought in Soho, in my trip to New York. I got in love with it and I didn't hesitate to take it home with me.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your profile picture...
    It looks nice & cool....

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I definitely enjoyed this movie too! Tim Burton in general makes fantastic films. love the top!

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are so beautiful! You look like Marina and the Diamonds! <3

    ResponderEliminar