sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Black Swan

Despite my fascination for Natalie Portman, my dream of becoming a dancer and my passion for New York City, my anxiety to see Black Swan was born otherwise. The vintage-style poster, with a very similar aesthetic to that of V for Vendetta, in which appeared as director Darren Aronofsky's name, who is not other than the one who directed the masterpiece ‘Requiem for a Dream’, left me with an insatiable desire to arrive at the premiere in the cinemas (because when it might be worth something, I do not mind spending the money and enjoy it in a “legal manner”).
Well, finally the day came on the screen of Queens Film Theatre (whose owner owns the most important independent cinemas in Europe, among which are those which I love the most, the cinemas Princesa in Madrid) is where I was absorbed by this wonderful film, that beyond the superficial plot, is highlighting the duality of thoughts and feelings that normally attack and confuse humans decisions and which are in a constant struggle for survival in this competitive society where the variable is: Sink or Swim.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario